Custom Graphics & Signs... where to order & let's see yours!

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by Bayside Holmes, May 27, 2015.

1. Bayside Holmes

Bayside Holmes New Member

Hi! We are thinking about putting a custom vinyl graphic on our spare tire cover, for the "Holmes' Home Away From Home"... Those of you that have done such things, can you recommend a good place to order it? And I would love to see pics of fun graphics or decals that any of you have on their Pup's! Also interested in those wooden signs you see people have at campgrounds... e.g. "The Holmes Family, Waterford, MI" Thanks for any suggestions or insipration!

2. Bayside Holmes

no one?

3. r2rose

r2rose New Member

There's a guy name Ryan king dose great work it's kbr custom graphix 859-446-6469 he's on Facebook I don't know if he has web page or not dose a lot of pop up graphics

4. AlsChopShop

AlsChopShop Delightfully Incompetent

On the 5th wheel I had growing up we had a spare tire cover that said "Are we there yet?". Lots of thumbs up from drivers passing when we went across the US and back. My uncle lettered trucks so made it for us.

Al

5. mschepac

mschepac South Jersey

I posted a a similar question a while back. Very few responses. One of the responses stated that is difficult to print on the vinyl that spare tire covers are made of. Our camping group actually had some custom art work made up that we all wanted to put on the covers..

6. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

I have used Ryan King on couple of projects. When I get home tonight I'll post some pics nor what he's done.

--Rob--

7. Bayside Holmes

Thanks so much, just checked out his Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/KBRCustomGraphix & there's some nice looking stuff! Exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!!!

8. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy Active Member

As far as the wooden sign goes, DD#1 got us this for Christmas last year.
    She bought it online... But doesn't remember where from for sure.

The great thing about them is there are so many ways to customize yours... Check out out all the assorted vendors examples listed HERE

[​IMG]

9. craiglepaige

craiglepaige New Member

I can't do the wood sign but for simpler vinyl graphics on the side of the camper, I can do those. What were you thinking of? I'll try to dig some of my recent stuff.

10. edgeuk8tr

edgeuk8tr New Member

We're getting all new custom vinyl on our pup tomorrow ;) I'm so excited. Her new name is going to be "just wave" and it'll have ocean themed stripes ;)

11. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

I named our TT "Little Red" in honor of the little red cabin in the woods my folks had until I was in my twenties; this is my version. [For us, the "woods" may be anything from desert to the high mountains.]
    I found vinyl boat name labels on eBay:
    [​IMG]curb side name by Andrea Vaughan, on Flickr

12. HappyFamily

HappyFamily Member

13. E3 Junkie

E3 Junkie Greetings from Granada Hills, CA.

I do plenty of this stuff with vinyl. I bought my wife a computer controlled vinyl cutter for her crafting projects, and it seems that I now use it more than she does.

14. Bullfrog Bheer

Bullfrog Bheer Active Member

Here's where we had our wooden sign done. Very satisfied and answered all questions right away and painted it just how we wanted it with the colors we wanted.

http://3dwoodenphotos.com/