Dark Side lol 2007 Forest River Shamrock 183

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by eve104, Jan 27, 2012.

1. eve104

eve104 Ol'Bessie

ok sorry to say Vic and I are looking to join the dark side, i know i know. but with the 4 kids the set up is getting harder and harder., plus she needs so many repairs that we are just fix savvy enough to get it done. I need some feed back. We are looking at a 2007 Forest River Shamrock with 3 bunk ends. it has been at this dealer for at least 6-7 months and they have reduced the price. to $8900. I cant remember what the price was before. I remember seeing it back in July/August. Are there certain things I should be looking for?

2. papachaz

papachaz New Member

one word - CRAIGSLIST

i rarely if ever buy anything from a dealer any more. for years......they can't be trusted anymore than anyone else. and why pay the sales tax? unless you're buying new and/or getting a good warranty.

Now's a buyers market! DW and I went over to the dark side this month. we're camping right now in our NTU 2003 Layton. nice to have a real bathroom if i have to get up in the middle of the night WITHOUT having to walk to the 'comfort station'

this central heat is rocking tonight too with it already into the low 40's.

as someone told me, what difference does it really make, if it makes it where you can get out more, than DO IT