Darlington anyone?

Discussion in 'Ontario' started by va3rbz, Jun 25, 2013.

1. peter moyes

peter moyes Active Member

hello fellow campers ,,i got a pup last year and used it 2 times at darlington ..its a great place i like the bay and hope to bring my zodiac next time ,,gonna book first week in may i can get ..i am a real newbee but i live in whitby like 30 mins away if that ..i just wish the place to put a boat in is ment for kayaks etc ,to rocky to put a 12ft in ,,,other than that i loved every minute ,,get lake side ,no noise mmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz scamp site 83 lol see you in may folks

2. ccptbo

ccptbo Well-Known Member

We are in the Peterborough area, and we really like Darlington quite a bit. We found it nice for a 2-3 day weekend getaway. Comfort stations were clean and good sites for bigger trailers. I would go back.

3. peter moyes

peter moyes Active Member

hello fellow campers ..i camp at darlington because i live 20 mins away in whitby ,,the place is well kept and i love carp fishing ,next year i am gonna get a season pass, no campsite,just a vehicle pass ,,but season sites are coming next year ,i am in my 70s and long drives ,and traffic on the 401 is always heavy ,,my mobile mansion and i have had a wonderful summer ,hope you do to ....... ,,,,,,,,,not every one who wanders is lost lol .......peace

Tulip likes this.