Ok so we are in Texas and we’re in the recent week long snow and ice storm. Needless to say it killed my pup battery. Checked on the pup on Friday and there was a beeping alarm coming from inside the pup. Thought it could be a co2 or smoke alarm low battery alarm but after removing the dead battery the alarm stopped. So I believe it was a low battery alarm. I did plug the pup into house power overnight on Friday to saturday morning. The power switch did not do anything when turned on. Took battery to autozone to charge over night -was told battery is dead and won’t hold any charge. My question is, when the pup is plugged into house power without a battery, will the roof raise with the power switch? Yes I know about the mannual screw turn that you attach a drill to, but the previous owners had stripped the head. Had a neighbor weld a nut to the top of that mannual screw and it works but it’s not straight and don’t want to use it unless a real emergency. So what are my option aside from the battery or mannual screw to raise the roof? My plan is to get a battery tomorrow but would like to raise it today if possible to let the pup dry out.