Deep into R/C

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Other Activities' started by weathervane, May 25, 2019.

1. weathervane

weathervane The wife and I along with our 3 children.

Well it has been several years sense I have been here. I forget if I posted this prior or not. My main hobby is R/C planes. Been flying them sense 2006. I also have a large collection of RC heli's , quads and boats.
    The RC hobby has taken me into the world of 3D printers and CNC. These new hobbies allow me to make my own parts.

I basically use my pup for R/C events. It is usually just me that attends them. So the pup is the perfect size.

-Andrew

neighbormike likes this.
  2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Amazing how one hobby leads to another.

3. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Welcome back. My brother was very big into R/C planes himself however when he moved to the suburbs on the border of the city here he ran into a whole lot of problems finding a place legally to fly them. He ended up switching hobbies as he was tired of all the red tape. He still can't get himself to sell his one pride in joy RC plane. Not sure what it is exactly but he paid nearly $1000 for and built a lot of it himself. I just remember it being bright yellow and very large.