Disney trip report.

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by Sjm9911, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Did magic kingdom yesterday, epcot today and magic kingdom tomorrow ! So we went on everything we wanted mostly so far. The plans, while a pita are working out nicely. And we still are on the food we brought down with us.

Orchid and neighbormike like this.
  2. Sjm9911

Ok so this was the epcot plan i took from you tube , touring plans maybe? It worked perfectly. We brought our own lunch. And got to the park about a half hour before it opened. 20191104_195823.jpg

3. FARfetched

FARfetched Active Member

Sounds like a great trip! Excellent idea, bringing your lunch.

I was over at the Gulf, with Mom and brothers, last weekend. Some serious stuff (consigning Dad's ashes to the sea) and lots of non-serious stuff. I would have totally brought the Starflyer down to Ft DeSoto if I had reservations & Mom hadn't paid for a plane ticket.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  4. Sjm9911

Ok , did the magic kingdom for the last time yeaterday, we hit up a lot of rides, took a break at lunch( it was hot) and went back for dinner at be our guest. The dinner was surprisingly good. We met the beast and took lots of pictures. We also saw the firework show and caught the ellectric light parade on the boat ride home. We use the refresh method to get extra fast passes at night. This worked well and we were able to ride some big ticket rides without standing in line for an hour. Today is a brwak day, and animal kingdom in the am. It rained on us but i had the 2$ ponchos from wallmart on hand. Additionally i had a micro fiber towel in the golf cart, we were the only ones that had dry cart for the ride back to the camper!

Orchid, neighbormike and FARfetched like this.
  5. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

I love, love, love when we get to catch the water parade on the boat ride back! We've never tried to time it, but has happened a couple of times and it was great!

I'm the official "refresher" for our family, as nobody else has the patience. It works well, though and we have always been able to score FPs like that. Glad you were able to get everything done!

Have a safe trip home tomorrow. We are gearing up for our trip in a few weeks, but it is brrrrrrr cold right now. I hope it warms back up before we go. I'm a tad over reactive to cold and don't want to spend the whole trip sitting in the camper with the heat on.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  6. Sjm9911

Animal kingdom was good, we got mostly everything done by 1 pm. It was too hot, so we left and ate at a local chain sweet basils? Its a sald and soup place, the kido loved it. We hit the pool up and rested for our final day today. My daughter chose epcot as the last day, she liked test track , sorring, and the frozen ride. So , at rope drop, hit up test track frozen, got a fast pass for sorring, did 4 other rides and out by noon. Packed up the camper after lunch so all ready to go now. Will have dinner at trails end, because i lined up the pick up truck and have it packed and ready to go in the am. Checked the tire pressures. Emptied the tanks and put away the sewer line. If its nice in the am we will hit the pool for an hour, shower and go!

Ladiesman and Orchid like this.
  7. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Animal Kingdom is always hot and humid, despite the shade. It's my go-to park when it's too cold outside for me. It is downright miserable in the summer. We went last September and it was awful. I'm not sure why the climate is different at that park, but it always is.

The thought of hitting up a pool tomorrow morning has me shivering. [LOL] But I understand. When we used to come down from WV, it always felt hot enough to swim. Florida has aged my blood and thinned it out.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  8. Nani2

Nani2 Active Member

I agree Animal Kingdom is miserably hot. I love it though and plan our Kali River fastpass to cool us off.

Orchid and Sjm9911 like this.
  9. Nani2

Nani2 Active Member

I'm sad your trip is coming to an end. I've enjoyed reading about it.

Sjm9911 likes this.