Disney's Fort Wilderness Reservations

Discussion in 'Florida' started by StevensFamily, Aug 17, 2014.

1. StevensFamily

StevensFamily Excited about camping!

My DH and I would like to take the LO to Fort Wilderness either Labor Day weekend or Thanksgiving weekend only problem is the Disney reservations website says there's no availability. Anyone know of another place I can go to reserve a site? Thanks in advance.

2. StevensFamily

StevensFamily Excited about camping!

Just an FYI to anyone else out there who finds their self in the same situation. Fiesty's Funtime Travel, LLC was able to help us out.

3. scubacamper

scubacamper Well-Known Member

If you can check more than just the weekend. I booked 3 nights at FW with only 10 days notice the week after 4 July. If I had wanted just the weekend it was booked but for some reason if you book 3+ nights suddenly there are open spots...imagine that one. Also that is their "High Season".

Go to "Friends of the Fort" I think it is and talk with some of the members who are addicted to the place.

I hope this helps.

4. arthuruscg

arthuruscg Active Member

Book a longer reservation and then call up and reduce to what you want. WDW reservation system is crazy.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk