DH and I bought a 1987 Coleman Laramie pup for $150 recently. This is our first camper and it needed some work. This model has the Evolution 3 fabric and canvas. Unfortunately, the Evolution 3 has dry rotted and is torn in multiple places and likely not waterproof. We didn’t want to pay the $1,000 for a whole new canvas so decided to tackle re-canvasing ourselves. Nearly all the posts I read said it isn’t worth it and it’s almost impossible to attempt. So I decided to join this forum and share what we did for anyone else looking to tackle this project So far it’s holding up great and has weathered one downpour. We purchased duck canvas from JoAnn Fabrics. We ended up using about 12-14 yards of fabric. Without coupons or sales, the fabric is $10/yard. They almost always have sales and coupons online for 40% off so we spent around $6/yard. We used waterproof construction adhesive and two 1-quart cans of pliobond level 35 to attach the canvas over the Evolution 3 fabric. The pliobond is hard to find in stores. We bought it online for about $50 each. We took the canvas completely off the camper, which wasn’t too bad on ours. It slides into grooves and has zippers attaching it. We completely cleaned ours first to get rid of any mildew and mold. We then laid the new canvas over the Evolution 3 fabric and drew outlines for cutting. We cut the canvas to fit each shape, trying to keep it in one piece. To save on costs, we used a waterproof construction adhesive to attach the body of the new canvas to the fabric. **As a note: If you have the money and time, I’d recommend using the pliobond on the body and edges, instead of using the construction adhesive on the body. The pliobond adheres amazingly well and is extremely durable, but it is costly. It’s also somewhat time-consuming to brush on the tacky pliobond all over the fabric and canvas. However, it’s totally worth it.** After we had the body attached with the construction adhesive, we used a paintbrush to brush the pliobond along the edges of the canvas and the fabric. We then attached the canvas with pressure along the edges. The pliobond adheres very quickly and so does the construction adhesive. However, the application is somewhat time-consuming. Once we had everything glued together, we put it back on our camper. We used Starbrite waterproofing on all of the canvas. That stuff works great. It’s meant for marine purposes. The water beads up and rolls off. It hasn’t been in any huge rainstorms so we’ll see but so far, it works great. All in all, we spent around $400 in fabric, glues, waterproofing, and other miscellaneous items (we had to replace screen and had some trial & error). It should be long-lasting, durable, and waterproof for years to come! ETA: We recently returned from our first trip with the new canvas. It did awesome with the rain and hot sun. It held up great, it was waterproof, and we haven’t had any issues at all.