Do you believe? Part 2

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Other Activities' started by PopUpSteve, May 23, 2006.

1. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

Ok, so now I'm revisiting all the stuff I've thought about for years. Do I believe? I'm not sure., but I think I do. I'm a very much of a "I need to see it first hand when it comes to this subject" type of guy. UFO's, Bigfoot, Ghosts, ...... it's all right there for me to believe, come on and show yourself. I'm waiting to see them, and I want to see them, but I'm not sure what I will be like after they prove themselves to me. My youngest daughter (15) and I watch all that crap on TV and joke about it all the time, but continue to watch. If it has any Bigfoots or ghosts in it, we will watch it.
    I've seen lots of news reports on TV, and read lots of stuff in newspapers on the various subjects. Ever since my cousin and I saw the Roger Patterson film when we were about 10 years old (over 40 years ago now), we have tried to freak each other out, telling each other that Bigfoot was coming to get us. Our parents jointly own 300 acres of bush in Northern Ontario, and he and I used to tent all through that bush when we were young. So far out into that dense bush that our folks had no clue where we were. If an emergency were ever to have happened, (which it never did), they never would have found us. As young kids we could really let our imaginations take us on a trip. In all these years, we never ever saw anything that we couldn't explain with a little investigation, but I'm still keeping my eyes open.

So, I think I believe, but I still need solid proof. I'm not going to take anyone's word for it, I must see it for myself.

2. XKPin

XKPin There's no situation so bad it can't be made worse

There is no other way Wrenchgear. Even seeing what I saw with others, left without an explanation, still leaves one wide eyed and wondering.
    On the other hand, as a history buff, recalling what earthlings have done to each other just because of a perceived mental inferiority, I almost hate to see some other species drop in. Our Earth offers two of the least known commodities in the whole universe: protein and chlorophyll!
    . . .maybe next time I see a cow, I'll give it a hug [LOL]!

3. WeRJuliIan

WeRJuliIan If it's "Aluminum", why not "Sodum" and "Uranum"?

Attached Files: