I think I have finally dodged a bullet instead of getting hit smack on. For years, the exterior walls of my Fleetwood PUP have been bowing outward. At the end of last season, I noticed that the road-side skin had actual come loose at the bottom. Upon further inspection, I discovered the only quality control issue I've had with the Fleetwood to date. When they had screwed the bottom of the exterior panel to the underside of the floor/frame, they didn't push the panel snug up to the frame and so the screw has only a little bit of metal on the edge of the panel. A couple of screw locations had broken through just that little bit of metal along the back. As a result, the wheel well was not very snug and would allow water up inside the walls. I was imagining the worst when I was finally able to open it up last night and expecting to have to cancel our first camping of the season this weekend because of a full-on rebuild project looming in the works. Everything I could see was nice, not rotting or rusting and appeared to be sound. I've seen too many threads describing less visible damage only to open up and find a disaster. Phew. I'm sure I'll pay for it some other way. I will just make the expected repairs and be done with it tonight. I'm having to replace and upgrade open cell foam Fleetwood used between the panel and the wheel well (what they used is a dern sponge!). I also had to remove a few chunks of foam that Fleetwood had balled up in between the walls to presumably give it support and not flap around too much. They had come loose along with some styrofoam spacers who's glue had failed, causing them to fall down inside the walls and help to further drive the outer panel away from the frame. I removed those as it was not obvious where they went. I did not do a full panel removal as that would involve removing the water heater which I wasn't excited about doing. I will reattach the panel by drilling new holes and making sure there's a lot of distance between the hole and the edge of the panel where it wraps under. While I'm at it, I've ordered a new outside shower as this one is disintegrating due to exposure and sun. I briefly toyed with the idea of turning it into a cargo hatch door as the cabinet right behind this is where the microwave is housed and has lots of empty space behind it, but we actually do use the outside shower enough to not have it. Or at least I use it enough. The thought just occurred to me that while I have it all apart, I should add an external porch light while I have it all apart. Of course, I realize this after the RV places have closed up for the night and I'm putting it all back together tonight...ahh well. Missed MOD opportunity. Sorry, this post has no real reason to exist other than to say best to fear the worst and hope for the best when you're facing an issue. It might not be as bad as you think.