Does anyone here update RVParkReviews.com with campground info?

ak_nd

Aug 2, 2010
Hi there,
I have been reviewing possible camp grounds for Summer 2011 on RVParkReviews.com. Most of the review - if not all - I have read so far have been 5th wheelers or bigger rigs - complaining about tight roads seems to be a common pet peeve. Do any of you update the website with PUP reviews?

Have fun!

Anne

astronomynv

98 Starcraft Constellation 1021 TV 93 Ford Bronco
May 13, 2010
Reno Nevada
I've never used them or heard of them. In what area of the country are you planning on going. I live in Northern NV and if your heading "down" this way I may be able to help.

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Same here never heard of them, but seeing how until this year 100% of our camping has been at Provincial Parks, I either look at the few sites for those reviews or like I did earlier this summer, ask people on here for recomendations on either specific parks or parks in a general area.

Heywoodja

Jan 16, 2008
I only update when I don't like the place and want to warn others. I really don't want anyone to know my good spots [:D]

rpm2203

sure - that's fine
Sep 7, 2003
Southern Ontario, Canada
Heywoodja said:
I only update when I don't like the place and want to warn others. I really don't want anyone to know my good spots [:D]

It is in YOUR best interests to update sites like this with positive reviews if they deserve it. The only way 'good spots' stay good spots is if they get business. One way for them to get bussiness is by good references. IMHO

Fordiesel250

Mar 28, 2010
I have posted on the site and when we stay at a campground I try to give a fair and honest review. I learned a long time ago to throw out the highest and lowest ranking on the site and then usually you will get a fair and balanced review of the campground.

redjacket

In memory of Nick Dilal, Sr. 1931-2005
Apr 4, 2009
Yes, I use that site and have actually posted twice on it. I look at campgrounds in NY and it does seem like there are a little more motorhome and travel trailer owners posting than puppers or tenters.

bjjohnstone

Sep 1, 2009
I use that site for a reference, and also have posted a few reviews of my own. I've found it to be very useful when we're considering a new place to visit.

PattieAM

Super Active Member
Dec 13, 2007
I post on it and read others reviews frequently. I like the amenity listing, costs as well as the reviews of the posters. I like reading about entry roads, tight sites, and level-ness - all things I need to be concerned with towing, backing in and setting up. Also nice reading about the surrounding area towns, eateries, shops, etc.

Nascar Fan

Super Active Member
Nov 18, 2008
Washington, PA
I only update when I don't like the place and want to warn others. I really don't want anyone to know my good spots
Ha! Me too, except for the folks on the portal. I know I can trust what others on this site say about a particular campground.