Does Dometic Cabana Awning on High Wall Niagara Fit ?

Discussion in 'Canvas / Awnings / Add a Rooms / Tarps / Tents' started by TX_F2, Jul 21, 2013.

1. TX_F2

TX_F2 New Member

Anybody with a high wall Niagara have one ?

We have a 2008 high wall Niagara and I am thinking of getting one but would like to see if any other high wall Niagara owners have one and can give their input on any pro's or cons.

2. Hotpeper

Hotpeper Member

We have a 2008 Avalon high wall. My wife purchased a Cabana and there are some mods that will need to be done. I had order and install another rail just above the bottom edge on the side of the roof due to the height. Had to shorten the lenght of the new rail to allow some of the Cabana to drop down to go to the ground. We have a 16' Cabana. We just got back from camping today and I have not finished setting up the Cabana. I plan to finish install this week and would be happy to send you pictures.

3. TX_F2

TX_F2 New Member

I would definitely would appreciate some pics, thanks !

I was thinking of getting the 16ft Cabana also, I am wondering since I have a 14ft box vs your 16ft box if there would be enough extra material on it to reach the ground. The rail on my Niagara is in the stock location (top edge of roof side) and is 13' 6" long.