Does Your Camper Have A Name?

Chrismtl

Jun 14, 2014
Pincourt - Quebec - Canada
I have already posted in this thread, but since I have a new addition to the fleet I am posting again.
My 2015 Grand Caravan in named VANessa
Our 1996 Viking Saga 2309 is Heimili
The new one (N2U...), the 1976 Ford Vanguard is named Yolanda..

So it's safe to say, I love naming our cars/campers. LOL

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
Our N2U 2020 Dutchman Kodiak Cub 177RB is called “KODI.” His name is not as fancy as our previous “DiamondGirl.” But he’s been awesome so far.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

Robert Mccraw

Apr 30, 2021
Isn't that one of the old FTCA/Coleman Scorpion S4 models? I've never seen one myself, but when we were looking into buying our Somerset E3 6 or 7 years ago it was one that I found had been made for a very short time.
Scorpion s-1 2005. It was pretty great but 1000lbs on the tounge empty haha…. Pretty much needed a sxs or several quads to soften the tongue up. I have a fleetwood evolution 3 now with the single quad deck up front and a slide out dinette, much lighter and an amazing camper!

JasonsForest

Jul 17, 2021
We purchased our pop up used last November. The previous owners called it "Forest". My family just kept the name. The camper is a Forestriver Rockwood 1940ltd

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
Mine is a Coachmen "Clipper"
The name my nephew gave it stuck but its not proper to say...Is your mind wandering yet?...lol

Drufus

Mar 19, 2020
We have a Jayco Qwest.
We have added a B and removed the Q from the decals to have it spell my 11year old’s name, Jaycob West on the side of the pup. He loves it.

BriNat

Apr 11, 2022
2005 Fleetwood Highlander Niagara ... Can't think of a name. Our TV is also a Highlander and I was thinking something like that but I'm stuck.... Was thinking Gypsy, but my sister stole it :(

Drufus

Mar 19, 2020
2005 Fleetwood Highlander Niagara ... Can't think of a name. Our TV is also a Highlander and I was thinking something like that but I'm stuck.... Was thinking Gypsy, but my sister stole it :(
Maybe “Camper Mcleod”, an homage to the classic Highlander movie.

Austin694

Feb 18, 2015
We didn't name our old trailer. But we have named our cars. We have Dug that tows the trailer and Norm my little commuter car. We got those names from the license plates. We've been trying to come up with something for the new trailer. I was thinking Erik the Viking. Its a 2308LS.