Dometic Sink Screw Caps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by David Blackwell, Aug 8, 2021.

1. David Blackwell

David Blackwell Active Member Platinum Supporting Member

Hi Everyone - Aside from calling Aliner (Columbia Northwest), who have always been super helpful, I'm hoping someone might have a lead on where to find this part? I've already spent about two hours trying to find someone online who sells it.

I'm looking for the cap to fit the screw holes for the Dometic sink below.* The caps help seal out the water from rusting the screws as well as cushioning the glass lid when closing. The inner (star) diameter is 5/16" and the outer cap portion is 7/16". Height is 3/8".

Attached are two closeup photos.

If you look at the two dots along the rim of the sink in the link below - those are the rubber/plastic caps I'm trying to find.

*https://www.dometic.com/en-us/outdo...d-boat-sinks/dometic-va7000-series-sink-20530

Attached Files:

2. David Blackwell

David Blackwell Active Member Platinum Supporting Member

Just closing the loop in case someone else is ever looking for this part. See Dometic - Item No: 105310472, Name: Kit Fixing. Thank you Dometic for sending the parts for free.

Katskamper and Sjm9911 like this.