Dont mean to make anyone mad deal of the year

Discussion in 'Stabilizing Your Camper' started by goldwing44, Nov 28, 2015.

1. goldwing44

goldwing44 New Member

I just got a hell of a deal. I have been wanting to replace the jacks on our 1996 Coleman with the screw jacks you all have been talking about. I was saving the money for them on Amazon and I lucked into a local(Modesto California) online auction house(Store returns ) some brand new some used all are "as is" and WOW 1 week they had a box(of 2) screw jacks I bid and won $10.00 got then installed after coming up with a way to use my floor jack like a drill press. So I was hafe way to saving the rest of the money WOW another set and a tire leveler got them for a total of $24.00$20.00 for the jacks and $4.00 for the leveler WOW what a deal.Oh yes all of the stuff was Brand NEW Tried to load some pics but they were to big

2. colocmpr

colocmpr Member

You just ruined my Thanksgiving weekend - thanks a lot! [:D] Nice deal - I'm sure that you will like them.

3. bigdad

bigdad Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot [:D] but that hell of a deal.

4. goldwing44

goldwing44 New Member

Thanks guy I couldn't believe it myself finding the first was great,got them installed then 2 week later the second set the leveler .

5. silvermickey2002

silvermickey2002 Morris County, NJ

Wow, that is a great deal...good for you!!!

6. goldwing44

goldwing44 New Member

OK people I used the new jacks this pass weekend (5/1/2016) and the tire leveler and they worked great. I used my cordless drill on the jacks. it made setup so much easer and faster,had to cut off 1/2 hour of the setup. No more laying on by back( at 63yo) that wasn't fun

7. scootit

scootit Member

What online site is this?