Door Frame

911Boulder

Jan 13, 2020
North East PA
On our inaugural camping excursion, the bottom of the door frame (for the full door, not the half door) broke on the one side. It doesn't appear that it can be repaired (its a tab that slides up into the side of the door frame, then it secured by 2 screws. that tab is what has broken off from the bottom of the door frame)

Any line on where I can attain a replacement...? I don't need the whole door, just the outer frame.

ken1207

Aug 26, 2012
On my Jayco 1207 my full size door also broke on the bottom of the frame. After the trip I took an "L" bracket and cut it to fit, drilled holes for the screws reattached. Works in the driveway have yet to try the repair camping. Hope this helps.

Toxictom

Aug 18, 2016
Are you talking about these plastic alignment pins that fit into the bottom half of the door?

pa-jayc0017583.jpg

911Boulder

Jan 13, 2020
North East PA
On my Jayco 1207 my full size door also broke on the bottom of the frame. After the trip I took an "L" bracket and cut it to fit, drilled holes for the screws reattached. Works in the driveway have yet to try the repair camping. Hope this helps.
Thats what i'm thinking of doing

Are you talking about these plastic alignment pins that fit into the bottom half of the door?

pa-jayc0017583.jpg
No, its the actual bottom aluminum piece of the door frame. Its all metal and there is a tab that slides up into the sides of the door frame and then is screwed in place.

Patrick Dalverny

Sep 29, 2020
Fremont,CA.
Does anyone know where to get the actual aluminum frame itself as my half door I just purchased. The wood was rotted and the bottom rail fell off before I purchased it. I’ve replace the wood but need a new rail. Thanks in advance

kmarq

Apr 18, 2021
On our inaugural camping excursion, the bottom of the door frame (for the full door, not the half door) broke on the one side. It doesn't appear that it can be repaired (its a tab that slides up into the side of the door frame, then it secured by 2 screws. that tab is what has broken off from the bottom of the door frame)

Any line on where I can attain a replacement...? I don't need the whole door, just the outer frame.
Did you ever figure out a way to fix this? I have the exact same issue.