Door issue

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by Fred cook, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Fred cook

Fred cook Member

Morning, i have 2009 palimino yearling it seems my door does not want to fit correctly. Is it possible that i need to raise the camper a little further set the door then bring it back down to it? I have a hard time getting it into place when the guide wire is at full length. Its used pup so it may be possible that the wire as been shortened to. Any thoughts?

2. BigRedTruck

BigRedTruck Member

Make sure your pup is completely level. If ours is not level, the door will not go in correctly.

3. amberckaufman

amberckaufman Member

This was the solution for me. I came here for help, and everyone figured it out for me! I (newbie) was using the stabilizer jacks as levels and tweaked the whole thing. Once I lowered it, leveled it, and used the stabilizer jacks properly, it shuts. Still will a little force, but like any camper door I've used.

4. Fred cook

Fred cook Member

No issue with door closing mine is actually getting it into the opening of the camper. Thanks for the info.

5. 1380ken

1380ken Well-Known Member

Be careful if you remove the guide wire and lift higher. Stuff can break.