Dumb Question... tent sites ok?

Discussion in 'Washington' started by juliemama, Feb 21, 2016.

1. cnelsonvelo

cnelsonvelo New Member

If you are talking specifically about state parks in WA, then take a look at the SP reservation web site. It searches based on your length requirements and tells you all RV and tent sites you will fit in. There is absolutely no issue in WA using a tent site with your pup. I do the same thing, for the same reason.

2. Mausinn

Mausinn Member

I know this is a slightly older thread, but I just got back from camping at Grave's Creek just above Lake Quinault. It is right on the Quinault River, and has 30 sites. It is basically a tent CG, but I have seen pups and small canned hams use it also, the sites are huge. The road in, at the bridge, says RVs and trailers not recommended past that point, but I think it is meant for large RV's and huge TT's as there are a couple of narrow bridges that I don't think they could fit on because of their width, my Viking 1709 fit just fine, it's wheels are no wider than my trucks. It is a great CG, nice and quiet and secluded. There are no amenities at the CG, no water or electric, and upgraded pit style toilets. They aren't the out house type, but regular bathroom types. All in all I think it's a great campground for primitive style camping.