E3 Jr is Back

Discussion in 'Camper Restoration Projects' started by sdn40, May 8, 2016.

1. sdn40

sdn40 Member

Well after a long hiatus I came back to emails wondering about the E3 Jr pictures so I transferred them to a new site.
    I figured the restoration forum would be as good a place as any to post this. (It is my favorite place too)
    Mods please feel free to move this if necessary

I think I updated my profile properly so you can click on the camera or follow the link. Please email me with any problems as I seem to be slightly out of touch when it comes to the media thing.

I will certainly answer any questions I can as this is the forum that made my build possible. Without the people here who dared to try these things first, people like me would not have been able to reap the rewards. Looking forward to being more involved this summer and to share in this wonderful community

[​IMG] ,

This picture was taken shortly after the fine folks at Bear Creek installed the new canvas

2. unclemark

unclemark Overland Park, KS

stunning. awesome.

3. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Very nice! Great job and love the photos. I must say though, in the shots without any canvas on the camper, it kind of looked like you were going for that "carnival hot dog stand" look. [LOL]

4. fastdixie

fastdixie Member

Enjoyed the tour! Anxious to get mine finished...