Easy Bunk End Shelves

arthuruscg

Super Active Member
Nov 14, 2012
We bought square reusable grocery "bags" and they are the perfect size to fit in the benches on our Taos. On the driver's side, i need to move the converter and switch to a detachable power cord so I can use them over there as well.

Sherronlee

Apr 10, 2020
Northern BC
Hey Bjune,
That really sucks about losing a door.
Let me know if you need some better detailed shots. My camper is easy to get to and I can take more of the outside door if you need them.
I'm actually waiting on a call back form a friend of mine who buys and sells and "parts out" pop up campers. I can even ask if he has one for sale that might fit if you want. I'm not sure what shipping would cost but it may be worth looking into.
Scott
Hi there, any chance your friend might have an original awing ~ the larger size that fits the Bayside? Thanks

Sneezer

Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
DFW, TX
Hi there, any chance your friend might have an original awing ~ the larger size that fits the Bayside? Thanks
I doubt you will get a response. That thread is a couple years old, and that user last logged in around 2019. If you click on a users name it will give you some basic info like that.

Good luck in your search though.

Sherronlee

Apr 10, 2020
Northern BC
I doubt you will get a response. That thread is a couple years old, and that user last logged in around 2019. If you click on a users name it will give you some basic info like that.

Good luck in your search though.
Thank you for letting me know. I didn't know you could find information like that.