Last year I decided I no longer wanted to live with the factory curtains that came with our popup. Now, I don't sew, or have a sewing machine, so I had to think outside of the box. After finding a fabric I liked, I ended up usind stitch witcheryband just iron hemmed the fabric to size. I then slid all the c-clips off the end of the curtain rail and using the fabric tape, ironed the new curtains on to the black out curtains that came with the camper, just the edges mind you. I figured if we ever resold our camper, it would be easy to just remove my curtains if the buyers wanted something different. Now, the c-clips are a pain to remove, and I was afraid if I tried to snap them off the rail, they would break and finding replacement clips might not be easy. Moving forward...on her Bday, DD and her friends wanted a sleepover in the camper, which I allowed. Turns out, her friends were kind of rough in there and tore areas of the curtain away from the c-clips. Luckily, the material didn't tear. The thought of pulling off ALL the clips again in order to access the last end clip that tore away was not my idea of a fun day off. Then I had an idea. I ordered sew snaps off of Amazon (used size 4 snaps, 10 are too big and 2 is for doll clothes), and hot glued the snaps to the c-clips and to the fabric. Easy Peasy! Now, when I need to wash the curtains, they just snap off and back on. I also attached the snaps to the curtain closure area (for privacy) since the Velcro never seemed to stay put or have enough "stick" and I hated the gap in between the closed bed curtains. I ended up sewing this part, but I think hot glue would also have worked. Just sharing my simple DIY camper project.