Edgar Evans S.P. at Silver Springs

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by jackfrost, Aug 8, 2013.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Member

Haven't seen a post on this park.. Stopped there a few weeks ago and only spent one night, but found the people very nice and a very nice good campground or should say very nice deck. If you haven,t been there I would recommend trying it out.

2. Boroviewfarm

Boroviewfarm Farmer marries veterinarian; now raises kids.

The last time we went there, we stayed in a cabin. I'm looking forward to going back in our popup!

3. troy7997

troy7997 New Member

Stayed there over Labor Day weekend 2013. It was our first trip in our pup. We were so new to the process, I didn't know that the converter was dead and the lights wouldn't stay on while we were plugged up! It was still a great and memorable experience though. The decks are really cool. If it rains though, be careful. That wood can be slippery!

4. presyoung

presyoung New Member

We stay there every couple years or so in the pup. There are trails from the campsites to a bluff you can dive off of as soon as you enter the park. Very nice campsites and bath houses. There is also an awesome 4 star restaurant.