We have a 2006 Rockwood 2270 that we have had for a year and today, has an electrical problem that I am looking to solve - we leave this afternoon for a weekend trip. It's 15 amp with no AC. I plugged it into an extension cord connected to our house yesterday afternoon and switched the fridge on to pre-cool it for our trip. When I checked it this morning, the fridge is warm and the fault light is on under the fuse box. I've reset the 15amp breaker, the GCFI outlet and checked the fuses, replacing one that was questionable - still no dice. We are boondocking this weekend so the fridge will eventually be on propane, but it would be nice if we could use the water pump and my shiny new LED lights. Any ideas or suggestions on what I could try? We've had this happen a couple of times before but it was always just a burned fuse.