Elijah Clarke SP

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by BillyMc, May 14, 2020.

1. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

I was happy with our short visit. Sites varied in size with the waterfront seeming smaller on average than the inner sites.The bath house was open so I looked in. It looked clean, but with the current Covid-19 situation we chose to use the facilities in the PUP. Definitely on the visit again list, but they should add a bypass lane to the dump station. Once you get back to the dump station there are two lanes, but if the line is backed up there is no lane to bypass. Thankfully there is a drive on the left and the driver behind me left enough room I could back in and turn around.

Orchid likes this.
  2. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Un-Supported Member

Two of our friends are there now in their travel trailers. We would have been there, too, if the wife's mother wasn't having a heart procedure next week.

BillyMc likes this.
  3. tzmartin

tzmartin Not here for a long time but here for a good time!

We've been there several times. It's worth trying to get one of the bigger sites on the water. It's usually a premium 50amp site but you could land an airplane on them.

Orchid and BillyMc like this.
  4. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

First time there. Scoped out some site suitable for my brother and me. A couple side by side waterfront sites that would work well and a few water front with larger non-waterfront site across the road. We're not greedy, we'd be happy with a waterfront site with an off water site across the road.

Orchid likes this.