Enjoy your camping while you can!

Discussion in 'Camping for the Medically/Physically Challenged' started by itfchaos, Oct 3, 2013.

1. 94-D2

94-D2 Happy Campin'

Wow, I don't know if the op appreciates the dose of realism you dispensed but let me ask if you looked at your post in print before you posted it. If you didn't, this is actually how it reads. If you did and still posted it, you might want to pay attention at your next corporate sensitivity training seminar.

The power of healing is contained in the human spirit. Part of that is believing that your body can heal with intervention. All the intervention in the world will do nothing when you think you can't beat it. And beating it is surviving beyond expectation. Keep up the fight Itfchaos, you will camp again and again.

2. jamb046

jamb046 Member

So glad you are getting to enjoy camping. It truly is a healer for the spirit. Coping with major illnesses is a real drain on you and the family. May you all keep a positive attitude and a joyful spirit.

Noticed that there haven't been that many donations to his bucket list account.
    Come on guys, help a fellow realize his dream. Pony up!

3. 94-D2

94-D2 Happy Campin'

Didn't see this post above the reality one. That's what came up under recent unread topics. I get it now.....

J

4. leningradka

leningradka Spending a small fortune to live like homeless guy

There is an organization called The Dream Foundation,. . Its basically a "make-a-wish" for adults. They may be able to help you