Estimate cost to repair

Discussion in 'Roof/Floor Repair & Maintenance' started by nipper404, Jul 22, 2018.

1. nipper404

nipper404 New Member

Can someone give me an idea of what it would cost to fix my roof on a 2008 Fleetwood Santa Fe to get it ready for sale?

Attached Files:

2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

You might want to take a loss on your original selling point, and sell as is, it will probably be expensive to get it repaired prior to sale.

Orchid likes this.
  3. Dan from Troup

Dan from Troup Well-Known Member

Labor is your biggest cost. If you do it parts aren't very expensive. Hire it out and it becomes a multi thousand dollar project.

4. emoney

emoney Well-Known Member

I’m big on DIY, however, if I found the roof in that shape on mine I’d cut my losses. Try to bump the guy to $2500 but regardless, take the money and run

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Ok so not your camper but mine, cracks in the abs roof( yours is something else I think) was about 200 for the paint, 140 for the seals, 60 for mek , abs stuff, 60 for epoxy and sealent. Then about a weeks worth of work. Oh add on for tape, sandpaper, brushes, cleaning stuff . Its not fun. If yours requires wood replacement , a.c. gasket, and removal it could jump up a bit. Like I said diffent roof. But it can add up quickly.