Aug 10, 2020
Missouri
Hi.We are Rocky and Lori.We have been married 30 years, together 38. Lost our son in 2009 and struggled with depression since.God layed it on our heart to get out and start enjoying what God has blessed us with on this earth while we can.So since our girls are starting their new chapters in life so are we. We want to try to take people with us in the experience because I know there are others who struggle with that same depression. We will be doing campground reviews, hiking, places to picnic, all different places of travel and things we find along the way. Just maybe our explorations will help someone else to get the nudge they need to get out and Explore what God has blessed us with. An adventure doesn't have to be expensive. There are cheap and free things to do and places to camp or hotel. As far as camping, we will also show tips and tricks and our favorite products to make life easier. Hopefully we can help some people and if you can help us in anyway we would love to hear from you. We have been camping for many years! Currently we are in our 2nd popup camper.

Neironwik

Apr 30, 2021
I sympathize with your grief. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose a child, but I know it hurts a lot. I am so glad you were able to come to terms with it and find a new meaning in life.

tfischer

A bad day camping beats a good day at the office
Welcome to the portal. I'm really sorry about your son... I can't imagine what that could possibly be like. You are doing well to keep on with life though, and I look forward to sharing camping tips and info with you.

LaurynBaker

Sep 23, 2022
I hate depression. It's a very unpleasant condition that's hard to get rid of. When my father died of cocaine addiction, I was diagnosed with depression. I was treated for it for a long time, and when I finally got rid of it, I found out that my younger brother was also addicted to cocaine. It almost broke me, but I realized that no one would if I didn't save him. I researched all the information available on fherehab.com about cocaine and took my brother into my care. I started limiting his drug access and tried to talk to him about his addiction. Over time, he realized what he was doing was wrong and stopped resisting my attempts to cure him. He's been sober for two months now.

Last edited: