Extreme Duty Lantern Hanger & Paper Towel Holder

Discussion in 'General Camper Setup / Take Down' started by You-And-I, Feb 15, 2015.

1. You-And-I

You-And-I Ozarks Überland Basecamp

[​IMG]

ORCC GEAR - TemboTusk Extreme Duty Lantern Hanger & Paper Towel Holder

TemboTusk Extreme Duty Lantern Hanger & Paper Towel Holder will strategically solve several problems at once. Where should we hang our camp lantern safely? Wish I had a stationary place for paper towels. What is the best way to get light over the stove? I need these utensils in a more accessible place. Tembo Tusk multi-purpose solution is the Extreme Duty Lantern Hanger & Paper Towel Holder by using a table.

Available NOW at: ORCC GEAR

2. Yes Dear

Yes Dear Member

95 Bucks!

3. You-And-I

You-And-I Ozarks Überland Basecamp

[​IMG]

Extreme Duty Lantern Hanger & Paper Towel Holder

This compact unit be can broken down. Assembles Using Stainless Steel Bolts & Nuts "MIP x FIP", Powder Coated Steel Shafts, Adjusting Heights by using more or less vertical shafts, Stainless Steel Hanger Hooks, Very Sturdy Unit complete with Stuff Sack!

I can assure you, that this is one of the Best "Over Kill" Lantern/Paper Towel/Utensil Hanger Bars you've ever seen!

Built to Last, One Year Guaranteed!

If you have any questions, just email us at contact@orccgear.com or give our Customer Service a call at
    Toll Free: 888.464.5414 ext. #100

We Appreciate your feed back, Thank You Very Much!

"Quality Gear for the Outdoor Enthusiast"

4. WannaTravel

WannaTravel Active Member

Nice product. Would be nice to have, too, but a bit pricey. Hopefully family members will be looking over my shoulder here for birthday ideas [:D]

5. betancourtfamily6

betancourtfamily6 New Member

I Like the idea.... But JeeWizzz... $95 for a stick to hold my lantern and paper towels... ouch.

6. CREEPPINGCHARLIE

CREEPPINGCHARLIE CAMPING RECHARGES THE HUMAN MIND

Garden supply stores have furnished me with shepherd hooks for a lot less money. I also use one of those free standing paper towel holders. That extreme duty holder is nice except for the price. Guess I'm just a cheapskate. [8D] [PU] [PUT]

7. jash1178

jash1178 You can't fix stupid!

[:O] [:O] A bit pricey? Thats an understatement. [:O] [:O]

8. ChocoChock01

ChocoChock01 On the road aagaain See Rallies below;

is this the one that has an optional paper towel cover for when it rains??? [:D]

9. GoRetro

GoRetro New Member

I second that shepherds hook works just fine and a whole lot less .

10. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Not to be rude but "built to last with a 1 year guarantee"? I deal with warranties all day long at work and our bottom of the barrel line of products has a 1 year guarantee, top of the line and even middle ground are lifetime. Its nice that it can be broken down, but id feel broken down myself for even considering that price to hold my paper towels and a lantern. What happens when a rogue june bug becones inflamed and falls onto the paper towels? Smores? [LOL] I think that's WAY out of the price range of your average pupper to hold a lantern and some paper towels. It's a grand idea, and looks great, don't get me wrong. Chop that price by 65% and it would sell a lot more units, heck id buy one but not for $95. You guys do have some cool stuff though! :)

11. Jayko

Jayko Jayco 141J aka Big Bertha

Shepards hools are cheeper, and a nail in the tree will be frowned upon by many members here. I think the sleek design and the fact that it breaks down then stores in a bag, much smaller than a shepards hook, and less prone to scratch your wall or floor as would a shepards hook.

The cost of painting a cabinet or replacing a floor if far greater than the price of this item.

I'd buy one.

12. pandpcamper

pandpcamper Lifetime camper, newer to pup

We have a free standing one. Comes out of PUP in the morning and goes back in at night- stays dry in dew or rain. We also have a holder on our Cabella's camp kitchen if we use it.

13. Justin91

Justin91 Member

Very nice if I Had a lot of dough lying around, we also use a shepherds hook and we just use a table mounted paper towel holder.

14. leof

leof Member

Price is relative to quality of materials, labor and production runs so assuming these are made in the US and of limited production runs I don't think his price is too high.

I design and build industrial stuff occasionally and small run production is always more expensive.

15. LaTuFu

LaTuFu New Member

Good idea, good looking design. I'd have to break a boatload of shepherd's hooks before I came out ahead on that one, though.

I only get a 1 year warranty for $95? Like skeeter said, even the cheap chinese crap we sell on our entry level stuff at work has a 1 year warranty. For that matter, refurb stuff tends to have a 1 year. If you think your design is that bulletproof, you might want to think about offering more than a year. You have to give people something to justify the major investment, when there are much cheaper options that will easily last for a year's worth of camping.

16. dg

dg New Member

Does the $95 include the table? I have to agree with the group. While a nice accessory to have, it's way, way overpriced.

17. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Great idea, but I believe I can make one a lot cheaper...

18. lazysol

lazysol Member

I use a Shepard hook and bungee cord for paper towel.. works great and can move anywhere oh yeah and cheap.. now I have led lights for awning and it's big enough to hang by grill and now I don't need the hook for lantern..

19. tinybluetj

tinybluetj New Member

Wait? you are supposed to hang paper towels? I just throw them in an open top container...LOL!