Family and friends CG Sebago Lake Maine

Discussion in 'Maine' started by 3hooligans, Jul 24, 2016.

1. 3hooligans

3hooligans Member

FAMILY AND FRIENDS CAMPGROUND-SEBAGO LAKE MAINE
    WWW.FAMILYNFRIENDS.COM

140 Richville Rd, Standish ME 04084
    207-642-2200

We stayed here in July.
    The CG has 83 sites which most have W/E hookups, good sized spacing, some more wooded than others, and some small vegetation and trees between sites. We chose what every was available as we booked two weeks prior.
    Our site was separated by wood s on one side and a few small trees on the other. It was good sized, I could have put 2 of my pop on the site and had room to set up a canopy and chairs. Each site has a fire ring and table. Propane filling on site. Unsure of wifi.
    The water pressure was good, Electric was 30 amps and no issues.
    They have a well stocked store. Fire wood 5 dollars for a good sized dry bundle and ice for 2 dollars. The pool was crystal clear and had two adults only hot tubs. There is a common hall with arcade games, pool tables and a piano. They had a pig roast the weekend we were there, but we were not back in time.
    The entrance has key card access as it is right off the main road.. No issues.
    The bath house was clean had one shower in the mens and ladies room, as well as 4 extra showers. I didn’t see the cleaning crew, but they remained clean t/o our stay, I did see the staff working to clear a toilet at 10 pm one night. They have laundry on site as well. 1.75 per load washer and dryer.
    There are portapotties scattered about as well.
    The staff was friendly and helpful.

This Campground is not directly on Sebago lake, it is just off the lake. There is beach and boat access all around the area. They are on the southwest side of the lake, about 25-30 minutes from Naples which is where there is a board walk and boat rentals and ice cream etc.
    It is about 30 minutes form Sebago Lake State park, which was great, they charge per person to enter the park, but there is plenty of parking and beach front to go around.

This is one we will return to.

2. vjlarson

vjlarson Active Member

Thanks for the review. They are fun to read, even if the campground is on the other side of the country from us and we'll most likely never get out to Maine again.