Father's Day Presents

Discussion in 'Camping with Kids/Pets' started by OurIndianaAdventure, Jun 15, 2021.

1. OurIndianaAdventure

OurIndianaAdventure New Member

Hey all

I'm a bit late to the planning, but trying to think of some good Father's Day presents for my hubby that are camping themed. We are newer to pop up camping, but have tent camped for years. Obviously harder if you don't know what we have but I figure other people will be searching for ideas in the future so I'll leave it vague.

Anything from frivolous to practical. Even if it's a thinly veiled task-to-do, he'll be happy. Was there any present you got recently for camping that you really enjoyed or a camping "thing" you have your eye on?

2. Drufus

Drufus Member

Hot item: ryobi 4” clamp fan. If you’re husband is invested in ryobi battery system, this fan is perfect for camping along with their radio, inverter and lighting options. It is a hard to get item right now, only $20!

OurIndianaAdventure likes this.
  3. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Un-Supported Member

Boys gave us a Dewalt battery powered air compressor. DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Tire Inflator (DCC020IB). Bare tool, but I had plenty of 20v batteries. We use it for bicycles, camper, mower, and TV tires. Also has an adapter for water floats.

OurIndianaAdventure likes this.
  4. OurIndianaAdventure

OurIndianaAdventure New Member

Hey all!

Thanks for the ideas!

I went with a yeti coffee mug, some pie irons, and a folding loveseat/sofa (basically a two seater chair).

He already has a battery powered air compressor and if anyone is reading this thread in the future I will say that WrkrBee's suggestion above is great