Feature of 08 Fleeetwood Sun Valley

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by with3boys, Aug 2, 2010.

1. with3boys

with3boys New Member

Is there a web site that might list the standard features of the 2008 Fleetwood Sun Valley? I had hoped we would be able to find out about it from the owner, but...no.

I'm pretty sure that the owner didn't know a whole lot about the trailer except how to set it up and take it down. I was kinda clued in when he told me; 1. The electronic breaks work automatically when you plug the wiring connector into the hitch. (Uh, yeah...) 2. When I asked about lubing the axles, he told me you didn't have to lube these, "they are like car tires." After that, I stopped listening to him.

To give him a little credit, he hadn't owned it long (bought it from the original owner - friend of the family-who took it out once) and he hadn't used it all that much. He told us that it had never even ran water through the lines.

Wondering about a lot of little things now. Does anyone know if they come standard with heat? Or is that an option the dealer picks on the models he orders?

Appreciate any thoughts...

2. Deskpilot

Deskpilot Member

3. frankvanw1

frankvanw1 London, Ontario, Canada

Hi, congrats on the recent purchase; should be years of memories for you and your family. I believe the heater was an option (according to the sales brochure). Here is a link to the original sales brochure for your reference: 2008 sales brochure
    We have a 2008 Sedona - Destiny series without the heater.
    Good Luck and Happy Camping.

4. jim1999

jim1999 New Member

http://www.colemantrailers.com/uploads/2008%20Fleetwood%20Folding%20Trailers%20Brochure.pdf

That is the 2008 Brochure for all Fleetwood/Coleman pups. Might give you a little of the info you are looking for.

http://www.colemantrailers.com/uploads/129491235056040.pdf

There is the owners manual if you need that too.

5. with3boys

with3boys New Member

Great! Thanks for the links to the 2008 brochures - really helpful! I'm pretty sure they didn't put heat in, but we can live without that. It's been such an incredibly hot summer this year, it's hard to think about a heater!- LoL!

Now I'm wondering about the hot water heater because it looks like that is an option also. Hmm... we are going to have to investigate a little bit.