Here is the battery charge reminder for those who need one. I don't plan on anything mechanical, etc. for the TT right now. Today, my friend and I will be discussing alternatives for the "girls' trip" planned for June. I realized over the weekend that we need to decide sooner rather than later if we want to make alternate plans, as options in-state are filling up. The campgrounds in state parks are closed for some time to come, so not going to try those, even for June.