Finally found One

jayco 10

Mar 29, 2014
Hi there, My name is Jim. My wife and I have a 2011 Jayco Sport 10. We have been looking for Camping Clubs and Web Page for Pop-up and tent campers. All RV and Camping Clubs are for Motor Homes, Fifth Wheels and Travel trailers. It's good to see that there is some really capers out there. So far this page has been pretty hard to get around, hope it gets better.

Popupbenji

Mar 21, 2014
Welcome I am also new although my father has been on here for a while I never took interested until he passed and I purshased my own pup well I would say be patient and play around a little on this site and don't be afraid to ask questions although Lot of then are already answered here on forums these folks are extremely welcoming helpful and nice here good luck Jim

A family that camps together are happy campers

BigBaron

Dreaming of Tommy's chili cheeseburgers...
Jun 21, 2012
Hi Jim! Welcome from Korea. No clubs here that I think you'd be interested in... [LOL]

jayco 10

Mar 29, 2014
thank you all for your Welcome words. My wife and I are very eager to start our camping season. We live in Delavan, WI and are hoping we can find some activities in our area. Does any one know why I am a TENDERFOOT ?