Finger Lakes State Park, Columbia, Missouri

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by iapaint4fun, Jul 11, 2014.

1. iapaint4fun

iapaint4fun Camping with small daughter and my mom? Popup time

Friends met us at the Park over the Fourth of July weekend. There are several camping loops in this park. There are boats, a swimming beach, a mountain bike trail, and a lot of off road vehicle trails for motor bikes and four wheelers. It is a heavily wooded park. We stayed in electric hook up sites (we reserved the week before, no less).

The motor riders were so tired, they were in bed asleep before the sun was down. It was a great experience for us, and a fantastic stop on Highway 63, just north of Columbia. We'll head out there again, unless Cooper's Landing has open spots.

2. TERBObob

TERBObob GOT STRESS ? Go camping

We ( my wife , and sons - have 6 , but usually only 2 go with us ) go there a LOT and ever time is a MORE enjoyable time than the time before . Mind you .. you SHOULD be inot moto-cross or 4 wheeling ( although they do allow mini-bikes also ) because this place gets loud ... but ONLY at daytime . I would HIGHLY recomment this place to anybody looking for some 4 wheeling or moto cross fun . :)
    And nice clean little quiet beach to cool off at the end of the day .