First camping trip of the season in the can!

Grandpa Don

Super Active Member
Sep 5, 2018
Southern California
I just returned from a week-long camping trip to the High Sierra. My son and I went to our favorite Boondocking site we call Devil's Fork. The road in was still a little rough, but my Viking handled it in style. I did the over-under axle flip last year so I wasn't worried at all about the rocks in the road. There was some pretty big pot holes that shook things up a bit, but no damage was done. I'm working on a YouTube video now and
should have that ready to upload in a day or so. In the meantime, here are a few still shots

. IMG_20220518_125722.jpg IMG_20220518_085312.jpg IMG_20220518_085317.jpg IMG_20220516_172357.jpg

Moo

Jul 12, 2020
Denver, Colorado, USA
I just returned from a week-long camping trip to the High Sierra. My son and I went to our favorite Boondocking site we call Devil's Fork. The road in was still a little rough, but my Viking handled it in style. I did the over-under axle flip last year so I wasn't worried at all about the rocks in the road. There was some pretty big pot holes that shook things up a bit, but no damage was done. I'm working on a YouTube video now and
should have that ready to upload in a day or so. In the meantime, here are a few still shots

. View attachment 84129 View attachment 84130 View attachment 84131 View attachment 84132
Jealous!

Grandpa Don

Super Active Member
Sep 5, 2018
Southern California
I wanted to add this photo of some jet contrails I saw in the sky while on this last trip. Every night while in camp we would see large jets passing high overhead. They all had long white contrail that faded away as the jet moved along its course. Then one night we saw this particular jet go over that had the most unique contrails I have ever seen. Jet contrails.jpg

Ladiesman

Super Active Member
Feb 6, 2018
Lots of conspiracy theorist videos on youtube on chemtrails. Pretty entertaining from weather altering to poison. Lol