FL - Kathryn Abbey Hannah Park

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Gunner, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Gunner

Gunner New Member

This is not a state park it is actually a City park in Jacksonville Fl, I was able to get a spot thanks to cancellations during labor day weekend. This was our first outing with our new pup. This park is over 460 acres next the beach and a wonderful lake that has boat and kayak rentals. Also has a children's water pay area and a number of play grounds. A small camp store. Sites come with W/S/E and vary from pull through and back in. One mile from Naval Station Mayport. I had a great first time experience with my DS's and DW and highly recommend this park to anyone wanting to visit Jacksonville, Fl

Common Sense is a reference!!
    PU Flagstaff HW27
    TV 04 Nissan Pathfinder

2. jjkach

jjkach New Member

We are planning to camp in Jacksonville next year. We were looking at Ft. Clinch SP. Is there any diffences between the 2 parks?

3. Gunner

Gunner New Member

Fort Clinch is in Fernandina Beach and a beautiful park with a great beach and a wonderful historic fort to tour. Hannah park is in Jacksonville, and has a wonderful Beach and a small camp store. Both sites are close to major stores. I like Hannah park the best out of the 2 because it is so close to my house.

Common Sense is a reference!!
    PU Flagstaff HW27
    TV 02 Nissan Pathfinder