Fleetwood Evolution E1 Need Data sticker Pic

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
I have a 2005 Evolution E1 which we have owned since 2010. It is in the middle of a refurb and I need a good quality pic of the data sticker which is on the drivers side front next to the clearance light.I contacted Beckleys and they don't have any. Told me to get a good photo and get someone to reproduce it as a sticker or decal if you will.
Here is a pic of my sticker. It kinda melted away after a few years sitting in the driveway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave and Norma E1.jpg

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
You can first try looking in one of the inside cabinet doors. some manufactures Put a duplicate inside glued to a cabinet door.
Thank you jimkay1, I have that on a cupboard door in the trailer but it is not in a format that would easily convert to a decal in my opinion so I'm pursuing a pic of the outside decal. It is quite large and has small hard to read type. It does not resemble the outside decal in size. This decal is 7"W x 12"H, much larger then the outside one and in my opinion more difficult to convert to a decal. If this all that can be found then I will have to work with it but I would like a photo of the original to at least construct an accurate reproduction. If anyone sends a pic can they send the dimensions along with it please ? E1Data.jpg
Thanks
Dave and Norma

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
The top part and the bottom part contain all the info the outside sticker would have contained.

You should be able to Google search various rv data stickers and come up with a format someone could reproduce.

Dingit

Super Active Member
Mar 8, 2017
I don't understand why you need to recreate the sticker when you have the data on another sticker. Is this some kind of regulation?

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
I don't understand why you need to recreate the sticker when you have the data on another sticker. Is this some kind of regulation?
I don't know but my OCD says yes so I'm going to and am asking for help not skepticism. There's enough of that in the world and your comment is not helpful.

You can't reason out that someone wants to refurb something to their own standard ?

Thank You

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
The top part and the bottom part contain all the info the outside sticker would have contained.

You should be able to Google search various rv data stickers and come up with a format someone could reproduce.
Thanks Tried that and no dice unless you have links to sites I didn't find. I just want the picture and the size and will take it from there.

Thank You

Dingit

Super Active Member
Mar 8, 2017
I am not familiar with various registration requirements in all of USA and Canada so I asked. If it was for something of that nature, you'd want a particular sticker.

I do consider restoration to be a perfectly good reason.

I took a photo of mine but I have decided not to post it.

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
I am not familiar with various registration requirements in all of USA and Canada so I asked. If it was for something of that nature, you'd want a particular sticker.

I do consider restoration to be a perfectly good reason.

I took a photo of mine but I have decided not to post it.
Thats your reason but not mine and without being able to read your mind I didn't like the tone of the question. Why didn't you put that info in your first question ?
So whatever. Keep your pic.

Someone who wants to help without judgement will post one.

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
A
Thanks Tried that and no dice unless you have links to sites I didn't find. I just want the picture and the size and will take it from there.

Thank You
20 second Google image search revealed all kinds of data sticker types and formats.. pretty sure if you searched different ways you'd find an image of your ymm ...

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
Snow: Tried a new search and found 1 pic of a Fleetwood trailer decal, doesn't tell me the dimensions but 1 pic is all I need so if I don't get an E1 pic I have something to work with. I tried several searches and no luck but this time I have a pic.

Thanks

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
I still would like to get a pic from a Canadian trailer to see if there is any difference.

This is the US pic I found. This is an E1 pic. It was on expedition portal posted in 2016 and I was even on that site and did a search and found nothing; so it turned up now and that is good.

Attachments

• FleetwoodSticker.jpg
    FleetwoodSticker.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 29

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Canadian and US stickers will be the same.. think by that time the were all bilingual..

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
I still would like to get a pic from a Canadian trailer to see if there is any difference.

This is the US pic I found. This is an E1 pic. It was on expedition portal posted in 2016 and I was even on that site and did a search and found nothing; so it turned up now and that is good.
my only thought would be the decal says US federal vehicle standards no mention of Canada so would the Canadian decals mention transport canada ? That's all

Bedford114

Aug 2, 2022
Bedford Nova Scotia
I made a decal template in Word and then made it a pdf with many thanks to brettstoner.

I chose my own fonts, you can use whatever suits you.

Anyone can take this as template and use it.

I tried to duplicate the manufacturers style but it is apparent that they didn't spend a lot of time on layout.

I justified the Word document to the center for readability.

I'm sure it could be better but this is what I'm going to have printed unless there is something on a Canadian decal that is different. I haven't seen a Canadian decal yet and Snow says the Cdn and U.S. are the same.

Attachments

• VINTAG.pdf
    172 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest posts