Florida Fall Rally 2012 - O'Leno S.P.

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Wizfisher, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmbhappycamper

fmbhappycamper PuP Power

[8D]

2. Rgjad

Rgjad New Member

We're heading to the Thousand Trails Campground on the Peace River this weekend. Can't wait. We need a weekend away.

3. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

Jan you guys enjoy and have fun! [SUN]

4. Bjess

Bjess Quiet Time

Hello all! We are still around and have just been busy working and camping. I am posting from Blue Spring right now. Kids are down tubing the spring run so we have a little quiet. I am in for the Feast Fest and will be happy to contribute to this breakfast I have read about. Don't have a Dutch oven but will will come up with something. If Frank is bringing the smoker I would be happy to bring a pork shoulder or 2 that he could cook for us.

5. jmcclung11

jmcclung11 Active Member

We are quite jealous of you right now Brian. Wish we were at Blue Springs again! The water feels great with all of this heat. We are in for a breakfast on Saturday morning. I have to start cooking out back for some practice!

6. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

I wish we could go camping some were...

7. Gibby

Gibby Don't count time, make time count !!!

8. Blackpot

Blackpot Spit, grit & duct tape - What more do you need ?

Thanks to the folks that have stepped up to support the breakfast idea (FEAST FEST :)). Will work out the details as we get closer to the rally. I'm thinking that cooks should be able to prepare their dishes at the campsite and visitors can stop by and say hello; kind of like a meet & greet. I'll bring some stakes and marker ribbon to show who is participating. I guess if you pass a site without a ribbon and they are cooking something that smells good, you can just stop there looking hungry and see if they run you off! ( [;)])

Jim, if you need help with your menu choice, feel free to PM me. [:D]

9. carolsaucier

carolsaucier just the 2 of us

Just got back from 3 days at Ft Clinch State Park with little granddaughters. We had a great time and came home minus 1 little girl. Her Daddy met us and took her back to Pensacola.

We decided this was our last trip in the pup....................we are cleaning her up and putting her on the market for sale. Just too much work for us anymore. We hope to buy a small travel trailer. Let us know if you hear of any "great deals".

1999 Coleman SunRidge, sleeps 9, 2 stoves, refrig, cold a/c, comes with a sunroom (we never used it). We will be leaving the sheets and some dishes and pots and pans.

10. Craig57

Craig57 New Member

Hi Carol,
    Hows John's foot? Doing better I hope.
    What size camper are you interested in? With this many extra eyes looking we come up with a deal or two. At least you two got some camptime in your PUP.

11. jjkach

jjkach New Member

We were wondering about John's foot too. Hope he is better! We were also wonderding what size, we have seen a couple in the last week. Wiil keep our open for more. Our second DGD went to Pensacola too. Good to hear you had a great time Carol!

12. carolsaucier

carolsaucier just the 2 of us

We are not sure as to size, must sleep at least 4, I would guess 20-24 ft. John can tell you more what he wants, His foot is still paining him and making him grumpy since he can't do anything. I know it was hard on him this weekend setting up and taking down, but not being able to swim or walk any distance.

13. jmcclung11

jmcclung11 Active Member

Carol, tell John we hope he gets better soon. If you all need anything, we are right around the corner and can help out.

14. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

Good luck in the search guys...
    Finally Football! Heading down to meet up with Shulashack for some tailgating and a scrimmage! [HB] [CB] [CB] [CB] [CB] [CB] [CB]

15. jjkach

jjkach New Member

Hope you all enjoy the Fins and the cg! :)

16. Wizfisher

Wizfisher New Member

Fins fans, hope you all had a good time.
    Sorry to see that they suck......again. Lol

17. jmcclung11

jmcclung11 Active Member

I watched the game....of course I really don't like either team. But it is FOOTBALL! I was looking for Cuckoo or the ShulaShack on TV, but didn't see anybody I knew.

18. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

The game blew and so did the rain but you make the most of miserable situation. The food was awesome, company outstanding, and heard some great news! [;)] Shulashack and their crew made the Jumbotron several times with their stylish digs and we had a blast! [SUN]

19. jeffandeb

jeffandeb New Member

Hey Frank, you guys were in our neck of woods for the game. I can see the lights of the stadium from my down the street Hess station. Not a big football fan but sure do like tailgating. Woohoo [:D]

20. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

You guys are more than welcome to tailgate and it is the best part... Only problem is the $25 cover charge the stadium imposes for parking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.