For those needing new canvas...

Toxictom

Aug 18, 2016
Do they need your old canvas (as a template) to get started?
No. They take the model number or serial number (VIN) of your popup and use the manufacturers specs if I recall correctly. They have the patterns for most popups already.

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM

Clumsytrish

Sep 29, 2021
I just ordered my new canvas from Bear Creek today - they said the same 22-24 weeks out, told me to expect it in April. Which was why I ordered today instead of in the spring, lol

Clumsytrish

Sep 29, 2021
Canvas Replacements just posted on FB (9/14/21) that: "Current Lead time is still 22-24 weeks, that being said if you are needing a new canvas for NEXT spring, order now. Orders being placed currently are not going to be shipping until Mid March, 2022."
I would assume that Bear Creek Canvas isn't any faster shipping these days.

By the way, I wanted to tell you thanks! I’m new here, we finally got our first new to us pop up after talking about it forever. It has that Evolution 3 canvas and every search I did when looking for answers about how to repair it - your name and your story came up. Our canvas is ok for now, but it is starting to disintegrate around the door just like you described. I was afraid if I took it off to really wash it, it might just completely fall apart. We ended up putting some canvas tape on the holes and are just kinda being careful with it. I haven’t put my hand through it yet, and it should be ok until our new canvas gets here. But anyway, your story and your advice really helped us! Sorry for the rambling story, but thanks!

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
By the way, I wanted to tell you thanks! I’m new here, we finally got our first new to us pop up after talking about it forever. It has that Evolution 3 canvas and every search I did when looking for answers about how to repair it - your name and your story came up. Our canvas is ok for now, but it is starting to disintegrate around the door just like you described. I was afraid if I took it off to really wash it, it might just completely fall apart. We ended up putting some canvas tape on the holes and are just kinda being careful with it. I haven’t put my hand through it yet, and it should be ok until our new canvas gets here. But anyway, your story and your advice really helped us! Sorry for the rambling story, but thanks!
Glad to help. It’s one way we all learn.