Fourthwall

adrianpglover

Super Active Member
Jul 8, 2014
Texas
I just removed the Fourthwall from our camper. If you don't know what that is, I made a post about it when Ryanincc gave it to us for the cost of shipping. I don't have a box to put it in yet (the bent poles are the largest thing), but when I get one I'll be ready to pass it along to someone who can make use of it. It's still in pretty good condition, though the instructions are a bit old after being passed along a few times. I'm at least the 3rd owner of it. My youngest is 2-1/2 now and we're not worried about her falling out, nor do we feel the need to keep her in one area while we work on something in the camper. The older three siblings take pretty good care of entertaining her when we need them to. Local pickup (west Houston area) or I'll ship it for the cost of the shipping (again, once I find a box to put it in).

Attachments

• IMGP1290_zpsrvultnbn.jpg
    IMGP1290_zpsrvultnbn.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: NLB

lex3

May 25, 2015
I just removed the Fourthwall from our camper. If you don't know what that is, I made a post about it when Ryanincc gave it to us for the cost of shipping. I don't have a box to put it in yet (the bent poles are the largest thing), but when I get one I'll be ready to pass it along to someone who can make use of it. It's still in pretty good condition, though the instructions are a bit old after being passed along a few times. I'm at least the 3rd owner of it. My youngest is 2-1/2 now and we're not worried about her falling out, nor do we feel the need to keep her in one area while we work on something in the camper. The older three siblings take pretty good care of entertaining her when we need them to. Local pickup (west Houston area) or I'll ship it for the cost of the shipping (again, once I find a box to put it in)

Pm sent

Last edited: