Fully Committed to the PUP

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by mckeapc67, Apr 30, 2013.

1. mckeapc67

mckeapc67 New Member

We're even more committed to PUP camping now . . .

After two years of camping with the PUP, we have taken another small step (sort of).

We were cleaning out the garage this weekend and trying to do some additional organization to make sure things are stored neatly and accessible. I was in a "don't need it don't keep it" kind of mood to the pleasure of my DW too.

The result . . . got rid of our large family tent that was taking up space. We don't see ourselves going tent camping any time soon.

P.S. - If we do decide to tent camp, we still have the two smaller tents that we can use. We sometimes use one or the other of them as extra space with the PUP.

P.P.S. - My last "don't need it don't keep it" mood bit me this weekend too. I was looking for a video cable that I probably purged the last go around. [:(]

2. Jayko

Jayko Jayco 141J aka Big Bertha

Congratulations, love when I get in those moods. I have yet to part with the tent, not sure why, but it still takes up major space.

3. zjrog

zjrog Member

I got in one of those moods this past weekend as well. Had to stop once the trash cans were full... Hopefully I keep that mood through the next couple weekends. And SOON, I need to go through my cardboard boxes, some are three or 4 moves old... I bet I can whittle a dozen boxes down to 2 plastic storage bins... Keeping the tent though. SOmetimes I'll be going places the trailer won't be able to make it.