We camped last weekend without electric hookups. In the past we've done 2 nights out in colder temps and the furnace has worked fine for us. This time, it worked the first night and a half, then quit in the middle of the 2nd night. We were fine, had plenty of blankets, but would like to figure this out since I don't think we used that much electricity, just a few LED lights and the furnace fan. The pop up battery is only 1 year old and we drove for 4 1/2 hours to get there so it should have been pretty well charged. Sorry I do not know the size of the battery off hand. Any ideas? Need a bigger battery? Need a 2nd battery? Or could something else be draining my battery without me knowing it? Thanks much!