George Forman Grill and Sandwich Maker

Discussion in 'Pots, Pans, Grills, Other Cookware / Cleaning & Fo' started by Ryoukoe, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Ryoukoe

Ryoukoe New Member

Yesterday I purchased a used George Forman Indoor/Outdoor grill and also an electric sandwich maker. Does anyone else use these types of appliances while cooking? I am also thinking of bringing along my waffle maker as well. The propane stoves scare the crap out of me and I would prefer to use electric. Please bear in mind that we will never camp someplace without a pool, electric and running water :).

2. pasobuff

pasobuff Active Member

We have a small Foreman grill that was going to in the yard sale pile until we go thte camper. Now it will be one of additional cooking appliances we will have packed.

We also have a portable grill (propane, runs off the camp stove bottles), husband just bought a big camp stove (for boiling pots of water for corn, lobster etc).....and now we have a use for that old/extra coffee maker! lol

3. blondedriver

blondedriver Member

the cook best with food thats fairly uniform in depth ,, works good gotta play with it

4. fmbhappycamper

fmbhappycamper PuP Power

When I have hook ups I bring all the electric stuff, skillet, toaster, coffee pot, slow cooker [8D]

5. Ryoukoe

Ryoukoe New Member

Ooh I like the idea of using my slow cooker!

6. GA Judy

GA Judy Active Member

We use a 3 burner small bottle Coleman stove, the camper oven on occasion, and I have a slow cooker always in the camper and use it a lot. We are covered for hot food!

DH is bringing his Belgian waffle maker to tbe FL Rally at this time unless plans for a Sat. Breakfast tour change.

7. jjkach

jjkach New Member

We usually have the crockpot, the skillet, the coffee pot and the waffle maker. we have a 2 burner gas stove along with the weber 100.

8. BarbaraFaith

BarbaraFaith New Member

Stored in our PUP would be Geo. Foreman Grill, Waffle Maker, Elec. Hand Mixer, Elec. Skillet, Toaster, & Toaster Oven