Georgia - Fall Rally! Lake Allatoona Sept 7 - 9, 2012

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by papachaz, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs. Ski

Mrs. Ski New Member

I agree with GaJudy, I like the original Tshirt design.

2. sailingfree

sailingfree New Member

I also prefer the original t-shirt design

3. athread678

athread678 New Member

I'm glad everyone seems to like the original t-shirt design, because we do too! I was hesitant to post that I wasn't a fan or the Portals t-shirts... but the design Papachaz showed is really nice :) That's our vote!

4. micbur

micbur Working on "Camp Burton"...Opening Soon!

The original design for the t-shirt is fine with us also... :)

5. dgarbers

dgarbers New Member

Just wanted to say Hello to Everyone here! I haven't been online much, haven't posted much, but we are looking forward to camping at the Rally.

This will only be our 2nd time out this year, so take it easy on us if we are stumbling around trying to figure out what to do.

We just haven't been able to camp much in the last 2 years and are looking forward to getting out more when the weather cools off.

Thank you to all who are planning and organizing this Rally!

See you soon!

6. athread678

athread678 New Member

Hi dgarbers! We're going to be neighbors [:D]

We're still pretty new to pup camping, so we'll be stumbling around together - no worries! See you soon!

7. missnanc

missnanc Give me the fresh outdoors!

dgarbers, we've been doing this pop up thing for about 3 years and I still feel like we are stumbling around every time we go out! Wonder when we will be come those "smooth operators" with a pup. :)

Yes, thanks to all who have put this rally together. We too are looking forward to meeting all these great folks on the portal!

8. papachaz

papachaz New Member

ok all, thanks for the info on the shirts. sorry that I have been indisposed, i've tried to make sure i've responded to all the pm's. I emailed my shirt lady, but haven't heard back from her yet. i WILL be going down there in the morning to verify price. sometime tomorrow I will let everyone know for sure, and I will pm each of you who want shirts to let you know how much to send and where.

another question, is everyone ok with sending me the money? i will take your checks, with a $500 return fee [LOL] [:O] [:O] [LOL] or if anyone would rather just send it to her, i'll check with her on that. after I get with each of you to confirm your order, I'll go back probably thursday, since she isn't open wednesdays and get it started! we're gettin close!

9. Fire Captain Jim

Fire Captain Jim New Member

We are with the crowd papa. Good luck on your en devours.

10. surgipat

surgipat New Member

Papa, if you don't mind handling the money, I think it would simplify things greatly if we all send our checks to you for the Tshirts.

11. FW Arcadia

FW Arcadia Member

(RE: Surgipat)

Ditto

12. papachaz

papachaz New Member

CornHole Tourney --- CornHole Tourney --- CornHole Tourney --- CornHole Tourney

Here's the list for CornHole so far. if i missed anyone, or anyone else who wants to join in let us know!

GaJudy, MicBur, Fire Capt Jim, Camp Dad, FW Arcadia, Athread678, Surgipat, Jeanie, Papachaz, boomjammmer, missnanc, mwownby, joeman, rachelle

also, I have a call in to the T Shirt Lady, she hadn't gotten in yet, the way the rain has poured this morning I can't say I blame her. everyone watch for pm's from me please :)

ok being lazy, anyone who wants to see it, the design is on page 7 :)

13. BoomJammer

BoomJammer Jason

Charles,

We don't mind sending you a check. Also, could you check with the shirt vendor about availability of kids and toddler sizes, please? Our girls are still kind of tiny.

Also, I guess we'll probably be "in" on the cornhole tournament. We've never played, but it sounds like fun!

Regards,
    Jason

14. papachaz

papachaz New Member

not a problem Jason, I have youth and toddler sizes on my list of questions to ask her. adding you to the tourney! and I'll be getting back with everyone through pm with total and address!

15. GA Judy

GA Judy Active Member

Agree w/all to send you the tee shirt money, Papa.

16. papachaz

papachaz New Member

Ok, just got back from the T Shirt shop. the answers to my questions were, yes, no, no, yes, yes $10, yes, yes i can, and $15

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

yes, she has youth sizes, those who asked me about and didn't send what youth sizes you need, let me know please
    no, no toddler sizes, sorry
    no, no big/tall sizes, sorry
    yes, price is the same
    yes, XXL and larger are more
    they cost $10
    yes she has to collect 7% sales tax
    yes she can make an 11X17 flag, she'll have to hand sew it, and to put our design on it
    the cost would be $15

getting ready to pm everyone with their order and totals. and yes I will take care of handling the payments.

anything else?? [:D] [:D] [:D]

17. BoomJammer

BoomJammer Jason

Charles, thanks for looking into the toddler sizes. I'll have to get with DW to evaluate the youth sizes for DDs. No need to PM me yet until I get back to you about the possible youth sizes.

By the way, which design are we ordering?

18. papachaz

papachaz New Member

Hey Jason, sorry i already pmmed you, I was busy doing that and not keeping up with the thread. just let me know.

Everyone should have a PM from me verifying your order, please respond by thursday the 16th, so I can get the order to her by Friday.

Also, and she can make us an 11 X 17 flag with the T Shirt design on it for $15, anyone who wants one include that in your PM EDIT: for those interested in a flag. I was supposed to get her to price a flag similar to the one in the pup gift shop, and just flat forgot that when i was discussing it with her. I will be talking to her on thursday about it, and will get a price for that and let y'all know. Sorry for the confusion, I forgot to make that note specific, and well, we all know that with us men, you HAVE to be specific!

here's the design so y'all don't have to go back to page 7 and look for it [:D]

[​IMG]

19. surgipat

surgipat New Member

Sent you a reply to your PM, Papa.

Also, did we ever find out who the mystery camper is in site 132?

20. mwownbey

mwownbey New Member

Hey papachaz,

Can we decide about the cornhole tourney once we get there? Think I might want to play and I may have a partner but not sure yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.