Getting a new pop up!!!

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by Timwyatt, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Timwyatt

Timwyatt Whoop Whoop

Well here's the story....

I bought a 95 Coleman Utah back in January of this year. I bought it from a dealer about an hour from my house. After getting it home and started the cleaning I discovered mice! I just cleaned it up and went with it. Well we took it camping for the first time last month and found that it is just way to small for us. Went back to the same rv dealer and found a sweet 08 Starcraft Centennial for 9,999 in perfect condition! Told them everything about the Utah and they gave me a full refund trade in as down payment! So we are now proud owners of this 2008 pop up!!!

http://www.suttonrv.com/2008-starcraft-centennial-3610-OR-i194173#

[8D] [PU]

2. Deskpilot

Deskpilot Member

SWEET DEAL. Best wishes.

3. GrizzlyGirl

GrizzlyGirl Too many to count!

Nice rig! All you're missing is a bathroom.

4. musicman55

musicman55 New Member

wow sutton did that everytime we go in there thay are rude and pushy we looked at that pup have fun happy camping

5. real lite virgin

real lite virgin Rob,Suzanne & Jessie - Black Lab

Congratulations you are going to have lots of fun...... [CP]

6. Timwyatt

Timwyatt Whoop Whoop

They where not pushy at all with us. My wife and I are young and that did not affect anything either. Yes they did take advantage of us when we bought our first trailer but it does take some balls to make it right the second time. They claim they didn't know the mice where in there due to them being behind the panels in the walls. When we looked at it there was no evidence of the mice until it warmed up outside and i could smell them. The sales man Terry was really super nice. My wife, Parents, and I stood and talked to him for along time. Sutton Rv is a "good" place to work with. They are even delivering it for free and hauling the old one away. Ive looked at prices online and I'm getting a super deal. We also made a list of the things we saw wrong with it with Terry and its in the shop getting fixed right now. So I would recommend them any day.

7. hudson98065

hudson98065 New Member

We were very happy with our sutton buying experience. We spent three long days on the lot, trying every possible trailer configuration. They just worked with us, no pushing, great people to work with, bob mickelson was our salesperson. We bought a new 1810H Hilo. They told us Hilo factory was closed and might not reopen. Got great price and good trade-in . Spent 4hours on delivery for us new to Hilo. A tool was missing and they overnited a replacement. Strongest endorsement, I will drive the 6hrs to Eugene or, next time we are in the market. Best wishes to all. Bill&barbara, Snoqualmie, Wa

8. kurtes

kurtes Reno, NV

That's pretty good to just swap it out, I hope you enjoy the new one!
    Happy camping!

9. NYgranny

NYgranny New Member

We have an '04 Centennial 2409. Has the slide out dinette, cassette potty/shower combo. We love it1 I hope you'll enjoy yours as much.

10. Timwyatt

Timwyatt Whoop Whoop

We had been searching for a large tent trailer without a bathroom for awhile. They are soooo hard to find! Every one we would look at had a bathroom! Once I found this one which happen to be at the same lot ive bought at before I had to get it!

11. with3boys

with3boys New Member

Congratulations! Happy camping! [SUN]

12. slowfatknitter

slowfatknitter Member

Congradulations! Sounds like you scored big! Sorry the Utah didn't work for you. We have the same year/model and love it, but it's just us 2 old people and 2 small dogs.

13. musicman55

musicman55 New Member

im glad you all had good experences with themwe are looking for a new one mabey i will ask for one of those salemen since we live 3 miles from sutton give it a another try

14. Timwyatt

Timwyatt Whoop Whoop

Ask For Terry and tell him Tim Wyatt sent you. Ive worked with him twice. Good Guy

15. Timwyatt

Timwyatt Whoop Whoop

Got the trailer home tonight!!! Totally loving it! Can't wait to take it out! Ill post some pics soon!!!