Gizmo Sizing

Discussion in 'PopUp Gizmos' started by Bluesv6, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Bluesv6

Bluesv6 New Member

Hello To all !

Looking at purchasing Gizmo's , not interested in measuring for my gizmo's to fit my bunk ends. I contacted
    Popup Gizmo's and they have told me that a 1224 would be the same for measurements.

They seem like a eager company to deal with and I am sure they would stand by their product and sizing.Just
    wondering if someone can confirm that a 1221 and 1224 would have the same measurements. I have ordered online
    for other products and have gotten burnt before. The company was willing to fix the mistake but by the time you eat the shipping it is not worth sending back :)

2. fmbhappycamper

fmbhappycamper PuP Power

If Bob says its so, it is. Gizmos are great and Bob is wonderful to work with. Not to worry [8D]

3. Bonniy

Bonniy arizona bred and born

yep, he is very easy to work with, I told him what my camper was and he said no problem, when I placed my order at first, I was thinking I just wanted the reg ones,, he was going to send those, then I called back to ask if I could upgrade to the better strap down ones, he had no problem changing my order and I got them pretty quickly, and they fit my camper beautiful

4. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

You can depend on Bob. Even if he's wrong, he'll make it right.