Going, going....

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by barbjmj, Apr 26, 2014.

1. barbjmj

barbjmj Member

It seems forever since I've visited the PopUp Portal. I have missed reading everyone's stories. I received so much invaluable help from folks here I can never thank you enough for chiming in on everything from adhesives to hot water tank fail. This past year has been brutal for us and we did NOT camp at all in 2013. In fact, we didn't vacation at all. Parental care-taking has grounded us. My Mom passed in February and my spouse's parents are declining rapidly.

As we face our own aging we have decided to sell our PUP and look for a Class C. A little less effort and a little more comfort is just what these ol' bodies need. Thanks for looking at our PUP for sale on the portal. I'll definitely continue to hang around and still seek advice. So much of what is covered here pertains to any kind of RV.

Camp on!!

2. PNW Family

PNW Family New Member

Sorry to hear about your family's recent struggles, but glad to see you back.

Of course, you're always welcome here, even with the D...D... Dark side... :)

3. mocamper

mocamper Active Member

Sorry to hear about life's pains. Keep visiting us we need you too. From the show show me state.

4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the family, getting older sucks... but on a happier note... Welcome to the Darkside..

5. HammelBrau

HammelBrau Member

I'll have to agree. CAMP ON! Best of luck and welcome...

6. Twisty

Twisty New Member

"To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon nature is the most perfect refreshment."

It doesn't matter how you get there or what you stay in. Have fun while you're out there!

7. apopkabob

apopkabob New Member

Amen twisty

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk