Good Websites for Trip Planning / Campground Reviews / Etc.?

Discussion in 'Campground / Trip Planning & Suggestions ?' started by GetOutSide, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ken1967

Ken1967 Can't wait to Camp!

Many people on this portal have been to many great campgrounds... ask away and I am sure you will get personal testimonies on places you want to see! [PU]

2. dksimon

dksimon UNITED WE STAND

[PU]
    This weekend were staying at Henry Hortrn SP TN. A lot has changed since we were here last time. They have repaved the roads and sites and all new power hook-ups at each site and new water bibs! This is fantastic!! Perfect temps the high might have been in the 80s today, high 70s tomorrow but will be in the high 30s tomorrow night.this is the time of year I really enjoy!

3. GACamper

GACamper Member

Hi All, I haven't posted in quite a few years. The popup has kept me busy, and I have since towed it cross country trip from Atlanta to Seattle and back across the mountains of Telluride back to Atlanta. It was a great trip. Anyways, I saw this post and thought I would share a web site that I created to help find campgrounds, planning, researching, etc. because it was hard to find places that included National, Local, and State campgrounds with nearby outdoor recreation sites all in one spot. http://www.camplogger.com It's free to all, and I hope you find it useful. [PU] [RTM]

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    John Bedsole likes this.