Got the modding itch but can't scratch it

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by JimmyM, May 4, 2017.

1. JimmyM

JimmyM Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

In recent weeks I've been traveling for work. Out on Monday morning, back late on Thursday night. I've got stuff I've ordered just sitting at home waiting for me and I can't do anything about it. Arrrgghh. I've got plenty of stuff to do and the parts/materials to do them, but no time or ability to do it.
    I have to wait until Friday afternoons to start doing anything!

I've been trying to scratch the itch by reading and re-reading posts here.
    C'mooooon Friday afternoon!

Whizkid likes this.
  2. tls2971

tls2971 Active Member

I understand the itch! I've been waiting on my DH to finish rebuilding the roof for two months now. I have tons of supplies to continue on with the modifications, but I can't until he finishes. Waiting sucks. LOL! Hang in there.

3. Ductape

Ductape Well-Known Member

I feel your pain !

I have a bunch of mods I'd like to get done this year but little free time, and less fun money to do them with.

On the bright side, we are headed out for 4 nights over Memorial Day weekend.

4. JimmyM

JimmyM Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

That's awesome, Ducttape. I was hoping to get out, but with all my work travel, i'm not sure what's going on.

I've got my LED strip mod ready to go, but it requires some other work getting done first.

5. infernisdiem

infernisdiem Member

I have to wait until the yard my camper is stored at to dry just so that I can get it home, once home, I will be fixing it's lift cable, opening her up, and starting my modifications lol