Gotta have it!

HappyTraveler

Apr 30, 2019
New York
I've lived ALL over the country and when we lived in Omaha I NEVER saw football fans like they have in Nebraska. It really is insane. Even lukewarm folks that can take or leave football will wear the red and do all the other stuff we saw only there.
Hard to believe it's a college football team they're all rooting for. ;)
Go Big Red!

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
I've lived ALL over the country and when we lived in Omaha I NEVER saw football fans like they have in Nebraska. It really is insane. Even lukewarm folks that can take or leave football will wear the red and do all the other stuff we saw only there.
Hard to believe it's a college football team they're all rooting for. ;)
Go Big Red!
We got no pro teams ..We love our Huskers and yes we are as nice to opposing fans as they say...You go to a game we always stand and clap for the oppsosing team as they leave the field...Win or lose.
But i sure wish we would get back to winning...lol

Fish N Farm

Aug 4, 2020
Pearland Tx
We got no pro teams ..We love our Huskers and yes we are as nice to opposing fans as they say...You go to a game we always stand and clap for the oppsosing team as they leave the field...Win or lose.
But i sure wish we would get back to winning...lol

I have never been to a Nebraska game but if they are anywhere close to Texas A&M fans may God have mercy on your soul. A friend of mine was going to Texas A&M in 1970. He invited my new wife and I up to see the Arkansas game, Me being a Razor Back fan at the time. Well, it was 36-0 favor of the Hogs late in the fourth qtr. and Arkansas had 6 water boys on the field as their defense. 4 plays later A&M scored and I thought the crazies were trying to tear the place down. I mean yelling, screaming basically crazy out of control. I said something to my friend and he said this ain't nothing you should be here when they are winning.